Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A $12.00 FALL WREATH


As you all know, I love to change the wreath on our front door several times a year.
Because of that reason, I don't like to spend too much money every time I make a new one.

Also, I always use the same grapevine wreath.  The reason for that is due to storage space. I would need a whole room in this house to store all the wreaths I have made over the years. :)

Every time I decide to make a new one, I take the old one apart and pack everything in a large zip-lock bag, that way is all together in case I decide to recreate it again. 

With Fall around the corner, I decided to put together something pretty without spending too much.

  



 All I purchased was a pretty dark red sunflower and four Fall picks. I found all of it at Hobby Lobby at 40% off.
I didn't even have to glue anything on the grapevine wreath. I was able to tuck in all the picks nicely and that will make it easier for me to take apart later.



 And I made a bow using some chevron burlap ribbon I already had.




And that is it. A very simple Fall wreath, but I am happy with the results.


 I have been slowly but surely trying to get our home decorated for the new Fall season.
I will be sharing as I finish each project.
Meanwhile, thank you so much for stopping by and for always taking the time to leave me a comment.
Enjoy your week!




Sharing at:

7 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your post. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Maria, I love the bright colors!! And the price! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria Elena,
    Love the Autumnal Wreath, dear friend!
    I, too, use the same wreath and just change it out from Season~to~Season!
    LOVE the chevron ribbon!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I just bought mine and they don't look nearly as good as yours! love it! Your creativity just shows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...