Monday, March 7, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #152 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!



I hope you had a great weekend!
Last week I enjoyed so much viewing all the posts linked to Tuesdays at Our Home. 
It is easy to see Spring is on everyone's mind. :)
Lets take a look at some of those posts.


Tammy at One More Time built a gorgeous coffee table.


 Poppy at With A Dash Of Color shared great tips on how to decorate your mantle.



Artsy VaVa taught us how to transfer an image to wood.
So pretty!



 Sarah at The Gold Lining Girl shared the recipe for White Chocolate Macadamia Coconut Bundt Cake
  

 Tanya at Lemons For Lulu made Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies. Yum!




 Michele at The Scrap Shoppe shared a beautiful collection of 18 Rainbow Mason Jar Ideas.



 Jane at Urbane Jane made really cute his & hers library tote bags.




Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page. 
 

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


  Have fun!



14 comments:

  1. Maria Elena,
    Some adorable featured guests posts, dear friend!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home! each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria...thanks so much for hosting and giving us the opportunity to meet new friends. I've linked my disabled sons blog for the first time this week. Alex has CP and is in a wheelchair, and has the MOST amazing Fruit, Herb, and Vegetable garden. He inspires all he meets, and I'm hoping some of your friends here, will visit him and be equally inspired. Thanks so much. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely features, thank you for hosting Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful! You always throw such an amazing party, thank you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts tonight @ 7 pm and goes until Friday. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting dear Ma. Elena... and
    thank you for your sweet visit too, you made my day!
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Maria! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! Thank you so much for featuring my library bags! :) Thank you for hosting again~ Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Maria! Such a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my mantel!It is an honor to be featured at your wonderful party! Happy week! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party.
    I joined in this week, and I look forward to some fun visiting!

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. Your party has really grown and I so appreciate all of the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous features! And I need those cookies NOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rainbow Mason Jar look like something unbelievable! They are so cheerful and moodraising

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...