Tuesday, March 31, 2015

WELCOME SIGN


Is it me or time is just flying?
In just a few days we will be celebrating Easter and it seems like just yesterday we were sharing 
our Holiday decorated homes.

This year, all my Spring decorating has not happened.
Too much going on for me to even stop and think about decorating our home. Just keeping up with everything 
and everyone has become my full time job.
I am sure this will change soon and things will come down, but for now, it is all about priorities. 

But before our kids came home, I had already started decorating our front porch. 
Just a couple of touches of Spring and a new welcome sign.



I didn't make a new sign, I just sanded the old one and re-decorated it with lighter colors and new vinyl letters.





A simple project for when life is busy, busy. :)




  I also made new pillows for the bench and decorated the little side table.
More to come on that.

Thank you all for stopping by.
I am off to visit all my favorite blogs and enjoy your beautiful Spring/Easter decorating.

Until next time!

 



6 comments:

  1. You are not the only one that has not added sprimg decor, I just did a little in the dining room! Hope things are well with your family and wishing you a lovely Easte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buttons are adorable on your sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty welcome sign! Spring decor is so fun! Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria...I know how you love to decorate and celebrate the seasons, but you have an even bigger love in your life now! Your grandson is beautiful, just precious! I'm so sorry I haven't been by...my days are consumed and I try so hard just to get a post out so people remember me!! lol! It's so sweet that we are doing this "Grandmother" thing at the same time! :)

    Love and good wishes to you and your growing family! Happy Easter to all as well!

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your welcome sign, Maria Elena. I love that post idea, too. There is a woman who has this by her front door and I admire it when I pass her house on my walks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's simple, it's quick and it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...