Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A NEW SPACE FOR THE COFFEE STATION


Good morning, friends!
It looks like winter has finally arrived around here.We woke up today to a very surprising 38 degrees. 
Kind of funny since just Sunday we were in the high 80's.
But that's Texas for you!
I have been moving things around in my kitchen again,( I know you are not surprised) trying to clear the counter space a little and make room for the upcoming holidays meals and entertainment.

My butler's pantry sits unused half of the time, so I decided to put that space to good use.
Let me show you what I did, it is nothing fancy, but I think it will work better for our family and guests.




I placed the Keurig in the center and next to it an old tray with everything needed to make a nice cup of coffee.







On the other side of the coffee maker I added a small frame that I bought at Kirklands years ago 
and a new lamp I recently bought at Ross.
I have been looking for a little lamp that would fit under the cabinets and this mercury one just caught my eye.




And that's it. 
A simple arrangement that I hope will make our guest this holiday season feel welcome.
Meanwhile, we are enjoying this new space ourselves. :)






Thank you all for stopping by! 
See you soon!



Sharing with:


11 comments:

  1. I think that's a great idea and it looks so nice. The lamp is adorable next to the art work.

    Right off my kitchen is a desk. I wish it was a butler's pantry area instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and welcoming! You may now have new people ringing your doorbell.:-) xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great and will function perfectly.. cant ask for more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it and I am sure your guests will love it too. Great idea and it looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Maria Elena! What a cute frame with the latte too! You really found a great lamp that would fit under your cabinets. Ross has some great stuff lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's a perfect spot for your coffee station! I like having ours out of the main flow of every-day cooking, too. That little lamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a nice, welcoming coffee station! It makes me want to make a cup right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the space shouts "welcome"! What a great way to make guests feel at home. How did we function before Keurig and K-cups? Oh, and I love the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a great idea, Maria Elena! It like that it is easily accessible and you have everything anyone could need right at their finger tips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love coffee bars and I think yours is just perfect. Thank you for sharing it with Share It One More Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...