Thursday, June 19, 2014

RED, WHITE & BLUE FRONT PORCH


Hello, everyone!
Today I am sharing my front porch decorated in  red, white and blue in preparation 
for the upcoming 4th of July celebration. It is hard to believe July is almost here!








Come on up to the porch and let me show you around.





I did start by making the wreath and decorating 
the lantern by the door.







On the right side of the entrance I kept the new post my husband made a few weeks ago and 
I placed the plant next to it. I also made a new patriotic burlap sign and put it all together 
using some of my bird old bird houses.





On the little table, I have my "new" red lamp and an old flower pot that I painted, decorated 
and in which I placed some pretty geraniums.







On the bench you will find red,white and blue pillows.








And I love the ambiance the little lamp gives to the porch in the evening.
It sure feels like Summer! :)






Thank you all for stopping by! I really appreciate your visits.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

See you soon!



Sharing with:




13 comments:

  1. So adorable, and perfect as always, your so ready for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job! I love it all :) -Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that post your husband made! You'll be able to decorate it for every season. Your porch is beautiful! You're reminding me that I better hurry up and get my 4th of July decorations out. It's almost here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I told myself I wasn't decorating for the 4th this year, and now you've made me change my mind! lol I love your burlap sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for linking up to The Creative Collection Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Each vignette is perfectt- and the burlap sign is wonderful. You do such a nice job decorating your entryway- inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the great ideas. I love the lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the great ideas. I love the lamp. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is so amazing and beautiful. You've inspired me to get outside and spruce up our front entry. Thanks for sharing this on Merry Monday and hope you share your talents with us again tonight at 6pm PST.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post and will be featuring it tomorrow over at Tuesdays with a Twist on GardenUp green. Stop and check it out! -Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your porch looks amazing! Pinned. Thanks again for being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so pretty, Maria Elena! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's shindig. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/06/make-it-pretty-monday-week-105.html Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...