Monday, June 17, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #15


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home #15!
 Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!


Last week's party was amazing! 
The biggest one in the history of Tuesdays at Our Home! LOL 

We had some beautiful entries, great DIY projects, recipes, gardens and home tours. I really enjoyed visiting everyone!
Here is a preview of some of the entries.
Each picture is clickable and it will take you to the blog that entered the link. Enjoy!







Are you ready for another fun party? 



  You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking, DIY related or anything else that you are doing this week.



Rules are simple:


-Link up anything you want to share with us.
 

-Please follow Our Home Away From Home.

-Please put a link or my party button on your post.  

-No link parties or advertising, please.

  That's it!   



While you are here, I would love if you "Like" my Facebook page, but it is not mandatory.    

Please, visit the person who linked before and after you,  that way everyone will get some visits. 



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!

Have fun!




30 comments:

  1. Hi Maria Elena! Thanks for the shout out above on my pretzel hugs from last weeks party! I really appreciate it. :) Thank you for hosting again too. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting another lovely party! Always a fun place to link up! Enjoy your week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue door from last week, will have to popover there! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, you're a terrific hostess. Thanks for understanding that it helps that we can link up quickly. I appreciate your kindness and feel sure many others do, too.
    Hugs,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This party is new to me, so I am happy to be joining.

    My name is Mary Ellen, but I think yours sounds much prettier in Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena. It is a pleasure to join in. Have a lovely week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Maria Elena for the wonderful party and pretty features. Blessings to you this week, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena! What a lovely bunch of features :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Maria Elena, thanks for hosting the party! I'm so happy that it keeps growing every week! Wishing you a great and healthy week,
    Besitos,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting and letting me join in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - thanks for hosting & inviting me to link up! Following on GFC & liked on FB too :)

    ~peace,
    LuAnne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing my outdoor space with my painted shutters and hosting another great party..Hope you are have a great week..hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for inviting me to your party. I have enjoyed browsing through the links.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maria, Thanks for hosting another great party! We appreciate all the work you do so we can show off! Beautiful features today!

    Peace,
    Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  18. It took me about two seconds to click on those chocolate eclairs up there. Oh yum! Thank you for putting my tray in your display, too. What a great idea! Your party is growing by leaps and bounds. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for inviting us!
    Lucy @coffeewithus3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Maria, thanks for visiting me and inviting me to your party. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday! http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/handkerchief-party-bunting.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for inviting me to the party! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you Maria Elena for hosting another great party! :-)
    glad to be here again! :-)
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Maria Elena,

    Thanks so much for hosting!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks, Maria for hosting!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the great projects. Thank you for hosting this-excited to link up-Aimee (new follower!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for inviting me over to your party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...